Monday, April 28, 2014

Low key weekend and busy Monday

On Friday Battier and I were rear ended when I stopped for a school bus with flashing red lights. A truck came up behind us after I was stopped and hit us at about 40 mph. Thankfully my Cadillac is strong and took the force pretty well. Battier and I are safe and she's acting fine, I'm sore, but getting better everyday it seems. We had a pretty relaxing weekend at home and watching some friends in the Dimes Classic.



The games were fun and another great training opportunity for Battier. She slept most of the games and would only get up when released to say hi to my friends after the games. 

Today we had a busy day at the office. Monday's are busy and Battier did well just hanging out. She's such a good girl and such a joy to be around! 

Since we had a long day I let Battier swim when we got home, she loves swimming! I started her off with her life jacket, but also wanted to give her a bath since she gets dirty at our office, it's a bus company and we walk through the shop a lot. I took off her life jacket and wanted to see what she would do, she definitely knows how to swim! She loves jumping high off the step into the pool, it's very cute!

Now we're watching the NBA playoffs! They've been great this year!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment