Monday, March 3, 2014

Weekend update

The rain stopped for a few hours this weekend and we were able to enjoy the sun! I love this picture of Battier, it really captures her personality. She's a very fun, curious, smart and overall great puppy! 

Battier is a cradle, this is how I clip her nails. She's very good about waiting, and of course she gets a cookie after. I already think her favorite word is "cookie", she's also picked up on "hungry" or "are you hungry?" 


Battier with Great Grandma Chandra (aka Shawn), my 3rd CCI puppy. Battier is my 8th. 

Today we went to lunch at on of my favorite places in Sacramento, Jack's Urban Eats! 

After lunch we walked to Pet Food Express and practiced commands in a pet store setting. Battier did great with the distractions. There were 2 Border Collie's getting baths, this was Battier's first time seeing Border Collie's and she was a little curious, but held her down. It's important that CCI puppies get to see dogs of all shapes and sizes while they are in training. Battier also got a new toy! She likes to rip out stuffing of most fluffy toys, so this one is one that says it's indestructible. There are also a few squeakers inside which she really loves. I'll see how this toy last and post of picture of it soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment