Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Busy day

Battier and I had a busy day today. First stop was a doctors appointment for me and then a lab to get some blood work done. Battier did great! She kept her down and didn't move when people talked to her, she does like to wag her tail sometime since she knows she's being talked about! While waiting for the blood work I was in the waiting room and a woman was talking with me about Battier and how hard it must be for the dog to go to a new owner after 2 years, I told her these dogs are very well adjusted and they love working or they wouldn't be a service dog. She also asked how I can give them up...it's really not that hard after seeing the families these dogs go to and how much joy they can bring along with independence. 
After the doctors office we went to Total Wine to get wines for our party tomorrow for a former Congressman and hopefully returning Congressman after the election. After that we went to Sam's Club, both places had pretty slippery floors for Battier, but she did very well. 
Waiting while my Dad had a hotdog at Sam's Club. 
On the way home from Sam's with a lot of good things for tomorrow! 
Everyone needs a little play time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment