Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Salvation Army

Today we went to a very special luncheon for Salvation Army donors. My Dad and our bus company Amador Stage Lines donates buses and money to the Salvation Army. It's another great way to give back to the community. The luncheon today was at E. Claire Raley Transitional Living Center. There was an amazing testimonial from one of the residents. People looking to better their lives and get back on the right track can live at the Center for 6 months to 2 years. This Center is for adults with children.

Battier was pretty popular with the little kids. She did very well with them. Battier does like to lick, something I have been working hard on her not to do. It's tough when the kids fingers taste like chicken from the BBQ! With a "don't" Battier stops.

Hanging out under the table. 


"Doing The Most Good". - Salvation Army. 


Practicing "Up" at the office...that's a BIG bus tire! 


Battier loves to carry things in her mouth. I let her carry my keys (I do not give her any command when she carries things since I know how important the retrieve command in Advanced Training is). This is just good practice! 




No comments:

Post a Comment