Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Great practice...

Battier has been perfect at my chiropractic appointments! We go 3 times a week to see Dr. Heather Dehn  and Battier is just a champ! Dr. Dehn has 2 Shih Tzu' that she brings in alternating days. It's awesome that she loves dogs too! If you're in Sacramento and looking for a GREAT Chiropractor definitely give Dr. Dehn's office a call!


Today I also had blood drawn and Battier did very well in the waiting room and in the room where I had my blood drawn. It was pretty busy in the waiting room and she did perfect auto-sits and laid down right in front of me when I asked her to. People sitting around us commented on how good she is, they were also surprised that she is still only 6.5 months old. 

After the appointments it was off to the office. Battier likes to bring me her toys when she's on a "release", I like to let her have some free time in the office during long days. When on a release she can move around and be a dog, but still a very good dog. She's not allowed to chew things that aren't her toys, sniff things or anything would be inappropriate for a service dog to do. 


Battier's wondering if it's play time yet??


Hanging out by my chair. 


Before this picture Battier was sleeping all the way under the desk, it's amazing that she fit under there. 


We get a lot of practice on stairs at the office. 

No comments:

Post a Comment