Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Batman!

Battier's Batman collar came in today!! When we met up with Shane Battier in December I asked him if he had any nicknames. He said his teammates call him Batman. Battier the puppy also goes by Batty and Bats. 

We found the collar on eBay :) Check out the other collars here. 







Battier sure does love her rope toy! I've had this rope since puppy #1 Kedra! I was raising her in 2001! We only play with it on the tennis court, so that makes it really special. 






Tonight we went on a long walk around our neighborhood. We're kind of in the country, a suburb of Sacramento. When we arrived home and entered our gate I took Battier off her leash and let her run in like I do every time. This time as she was running a skunk ran out of a small woodpile that we have! Battier was already running in like she does after every walk, so it wasn't like she was chasing the skunk. I just told her no and "down" and she dropped right down! I was very proud of her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment