Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Lake Tahoe!

Today we drove to Lake Tahoe from Sacramento, it's only a 2 hour drive and Battier did great! Soon as we got to the house Battier got out of the car and felt snow for the first time. She was so happy! Pouncing on the snow, taking a few bites and pushing her nose under the snow. She loved it! We went to our pier for some pictures, I'm very happy how they turned out. The pictures from my camera will be up later this week, we'll worth the wait. 

Once we got back to the house Battier curled up next to the fire and went to sleep. I think she loves Tahoe already! 




To top off the day there was an amazing sunset over the lake! 






2 comments:

  1. Wow! I had no idea you were so close! I raise Guide Dogs in the Placerville area. Are you in the same CCI group as Sara and France?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! We are in the Gold Rush Champions chapter!

    ReplyDelete