Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Battier's turn in paperwork...

Today Battier's turn in paper work came....as puppy raisers we know that this day will come. It's hard to imagine when you have an adorable 8 week old puppy that your time together will fly by! Only 43 days left with Battier and I'm going to make the most of each of them.

The turn in packet was emailed this time, for my previous dogs the packets always came in the mail. It outlines the timeline when we have to have vet paperwork and our RSVP in to CCI. There is also a schedule of events for turn in day. We're going to be busy!

We get to pick 2 pictures for the turn in slideshow. I have one picked out, but I'm having people vote for the 2nd picture.

It's hard to believe that Battier will be leaving so soon, but I have high hopes for her! I would love for her to be a breeder and pass on her amazing genes to the next generation of Canine Companions puppies. If not I hope she graduates and is able to enhance someones life! She is such a special girl!!


No comments:

Post a Comment