Wednesday, March 4, 2015

First flight!

Well...we've had a very eventful last 2 days. It started yesterday when we went to SFO at 5pm for our 7:10 flight. That ended up being delayed 6 different times! Finally after a 3 hour delay, someone from Frontier called me and said I could cance and get a full refund. I checked with United at around 9pm and I was able to get on a plane today from SFO to Houston then only an hour layover before Miami...the hour layover was about 3 hours for mechanical again. 

Battier is doing SO well!! She's such an awesome puppy! She has been sleeping during both flights and nothing seems to bother her. 
Waiting for the original Frontier flight. 

We stayed in a hotel and Battier got to slee on the other bed after our long day...on an invite of course. 

Entering her first plane! 


We're up in the air now on wifi and Battier is sleeping on my feet. She's a happy girl, but I know she's going to be excited to get to Miami!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment