Monday, November 10, 2014

Work and play...

Yesterday I went to the Raiders game to see Britton and the Broncos! Britton loved the picture I shared with him of Battier in his jersey and Shawn holding the ball! 

Since I wasn't sure about how the Raiders crowd would be, I asked my friend Kayte to watch the girls for the day. Lucky for Battier she got to go to work with Kayte to KHTK 1140 to do the Sacramento Kings and OKC Thunder analysis. Kayte's report on Battier was that she was great and slept all during work. I wouldn't expect anything less from this awesome dog! 



Sometimes we get asked if service dogs get to have fun....well, here are just a FEW of Battier's toys! She LOVES her toys and has another full box on our tennis court. 
Battier is such a happy girl! I just love her and I'm looking forward to seeing what she chooses to do in the future. 



No comments:

Post a Comment