Saturday, September 13, 2014

Reno Air Races


Another day at the Reno Air Races! The show is always amazing. Yesterday there was an F-22 Raptor, Battier wasn't bothered at all by the noise. That plane is LOUD!! 

The Patriots Team. 


The runway that we were walking on was so hot in the 90* weather, I ended up carrying Battier for at least a quarter mile. People were happy I was since the ground was melting at our feet in some places. 
Battier is not a small dog! Probably around 60 lbs right now. I think she was definitely happy that I saved her paws. 

Selling shuttle tickets at our booth...this is Battier's "I want to play" face. She's doing so well just hanging out under the table. 

Getting up at 6am is rough, but we were treated to a great sunrise! 






No comments:

Post a Comment