Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Battier is back!

I picked up Battier yesterday after not seeing her for 2 weeks! It was great to get her back. I know she had a great time camping on the coast with puppy raiser friends.
I was so exhausted yesterday after working Celebrity Golf for a week that I had some couch time! Battier and Shawn were happy to be home. 
Battier was pretty relaxed! 

Today I went to physical therapy after my car accident and Battier did very well! She hung out in the PT room and just slept while I did my exercises. Next was about an hour pool workout. Battier watched me and slept. It's great practice for her since she may be a Facility Dog someday! The picture above is her waiting while they did the ultrasound, ice and stem machines. Battier is just the best puppy! 

It was back to work for her and I today. This is what she thinks of it! 

Our Shane Battier jersey came in today.


9 months. 




No comments:

Post a Comment