Friday, February 7, 2014

16 week, puppy evaluation and a new command!

Battier had her first puppy evaluation last night. We went to the Galleria Mall in Roseville for her eval, it was freezing out for us Californians! Battier was AWESOME. We did let's go with auto-sits, down and wait, sit and wait, sit stay, down stay, recall with a distraction, getting attention with a distraction. Battier looked like a pro and she's only 16 weeks old. Battier is my 8th puppy and I think she has learned her commands the fastest out of all the puppies. I've raised some awesome dogs and Battier's right up there with the best! 


Before the evaluation we checked out the kids play area, it's a great mall with a great play yard! 



Battier is a very food motivated puppy, but she knows not to eat off the floor :)



Today I wanted to see if I could teach Battier "under", she understood the concept after showing her 3 times. Check out the video to see her "under".



No comments:

Post a Comment