Thursday, January 30, 2014

Play date, first restaurant and gym time!

Today Battier had another busy day! We went to 24 Hour Fitness in Carmichael, they love the puppies there and it is always a great place to train. I finished my workout and went home to get Battier for some training. She did very well around all the equipment and people. Nothing seems to bother her, she went by the elliptical machines, treadmills, bikes, weights and in the locker room. We practiced "down" "sit" and her auto sits when I stop, she is doing very well with all these things.



With the rain we've had in Sacramento I thought it would be nice to set up a play date for Battier on our tennis court. Battier's half sister Jane (Orent II x Winter) lives down the street and was happy to come over for play time! The girls had a great time running on the tennis court. Before they played we worked them on their commands and we also worked on recalls while they were playing. Both girls did very well. I think Battier is going to be really big! Jane is 6 months old, 2 months and 2 days older than Battier and Battier is catching up to her in size already! Jane turns in to CCI in February 2015 and Battier will go back in May 2015. They're in the same puppy class right now. 










After play time Battier went to her first restaurant, Buffalo Wild Wings! Again she was great! I just love this puppy! She walked in nicely, ignored the people that wanted to talk to her and went right under the table when I asked her to. She slept all during dinner, play time before probably helped with that too. She's such a great puppy, especially for 15 weeks old! 

Small world story: At Buffalo Wild Wings one of the servers came up to me and told me that her sister has a CCI breeder named Jimbo. It's a small world because my breeder Chandra (Shawn) is Jimbo's Great Great Grandma! Jimbo is Brady III puppy, Brady is from OMSI III and OMSI is from Shawn's first litter! Jimbo and Battier are also cousins I think because of that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment